- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience working in general administration.
About The Job
- 1 year of experience working in direct executive support.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Effective organizational skills, with demonstrated attention to detail.
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
You will be part of the gTech team, which provides customer support to help Google’s advertisers, publishers, partners, and users get the most out of our products. gTech also powers Google products by delivering operations and technical services like data ingestion, digitization, and localization.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.Responsibilities
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g., manage calendars, book travel, scheduling facilities and equipment, oversee budget management, etc.).
- Take initiative to improve processes and procedures with little or no guidance.
- Serve as a lead of small projects.
- Organize logistics for a variety of team offsites and events.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .