This is a remote position.
Our client is a family-run cleaning business operating in New South Wales, and they are looking for a Filipino Admin Assistant with extensive experience in social media management.
The ideal VA will start part-time, with a potential to go fulltime.
- Liaise and manage a range of phone calls and administration of queries and information from customers and internal team
- Providing a high level of service to key internal and external parties
- Assisting with audits of client documentation
- Receiving and handling customer calls and following up via phone or email
- Manage social media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Create strategies to increase followers and engagement and gain leads.
- Create appealing social media content to boost engagement
Requirements To be successful for the role you will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant
- At least 3 years experience working as a Social Media Manager or in a similar capacity
- Excellent customer service skills
- A willingness to be pro-active
- High attention to detail
- Multi-tasking & prioritising skills
- Experience using MS Office Suite
- Does have extensive experience in social media management
- The ideal candidate should have the experience, passion, and skills to take social media presence to the next level.
Work From Home Requirements
- At least 10mbps internet connection
- Back up internet connection, postpaid or prepaid
- Laptop or Desktop with updated operating systems (at least core i5 or higher)
- Backup laptop or desktop (at least core i5 or higher)
- Headset with mic
- No background noise during work hours
- Must not be currently employed full time