Insticator is the global leader in increasing engagement for Publishers through interactive content and community-building. Our suite of engagement products empowers Publishers and Users alike to amplify their voices and express their opinions in safe, interactive environments. From our human-moderated Commenting Unit that facilitates healthy, respectful discourse, to our Content Engagement Unit that enables audiences to share their opinions and interact with content that speaks directly to them, Insticator reaches over 350 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners including Ancestry, WebMD, Fox Sports, RealClear Media Group, Newsmax, and more.
Based in Miami, Insticator’s global footprint spans the US, Canada, India, the Philippines, Ukraine, and the UK. At this time we are remote-only.
As a Digital Ad Ops Analyst, your main responsibility will be assisting in the implementation and management of digital media campaigns, including project timelines, gathering of assets, traffic instructions, and creation of ad serving tags. To be successful in this role, you will work well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment. You will develop your expertise in the systems and tasks involved in campaign implementation and execution. This position is remote but should be able to work in EST Timezone.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Data - understand and develop a working flow of managing data assets
- Business - develop & exhibit expertise in various business functions
- Technology – understand and develop a working knowledge of various tech platforms and tools
- Enterprise & Learnability - work in a fast-paced environment and be ready to face challenges, learning as you do
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to design analytics strategies & roadmaps, helping to drive business outcomes and overcome challenges
- Assist in solving complex business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional and new-age data sources, and applying cutting-edge advanced analytics techniques
- Work with global delivery, collaborating with cross-functional teams, peers, and managers
- Be led by a knowledgeable mentor
- Bachelor’s degree or recent graduate
- Resourceful, self-learner, and independent
- Flexible to work with multiple personalities and in a Start-Up environment
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Proficient MS Excel user
- Preferred qualification: Tableau, Tableau Online
We offer a diverse package and the chance to grow financially with the company, including:
- Salary - depending on experience
- 12 days Paid Time Off
- Supplementary insurance from MediCard
- Usual working hours 9am to 5.30PM GMT, Mon-Fri (with some flexibility)
The Insticator Values
We recruit, promote, and reward based off of our four core values:
- Sleeves Up - At Insticator we provide the autonomy and creativity needed to own your role, iterate where needed and drive impact on a massive scale.
- 100% Viewability - Insticator is passionate about open feedback at all levels of the company. This allows us to fail fast, create in real time and build an open company culture.
- Be Defiantly Great - We are defiant, that’s in our lifeblood, we accomplish what other people think are impossible. Challenging the status quo is our lifeblood.
- Unconditional Empathy - Our customers are real people with real business needs, and we are here to listen and tackle accordingly. If we care and respect each other, there is no challenge we can’t overcome.