Alemira Private Limited is looking for the Functional and Implementation Consultant for Acumatica ERP. This is an excellent opportunity to join Alemira Sales and Engineering team, as well as the management while also developing your skills and furthering your career within SIT group.
The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) is a research-led institution located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Founded by world-renowned entrepreneurs, led by leading scientists and researchers, SIT's mission is to train the next generation of global leaders, solve some of the world's biggest problems with science, and transform the future.
SIT provides research, knowledge and education in three broad areas of advanced technology: Computer Science, Physics and Technology Transformation. To support the development of education and research, SIT is recruiting a Senior Developer and Integration Specialist immediately for its Alemira Singapore entity.
SIT Alemira: SIT Alemira provides a complete Digital Ecosystem for Learning, education and science. Our services include an AI-powered authoring platform, adaptive content from renowned scientists, a platform for collaborative research design, and digital transformation consulting. Advised by leading-edge education experts, we use Active Learning technology to deliver hands-on learning experiences and real results.
Education - Alemira Campus: Alemira Campus is a vital part of the Digital Ecosystem for Education. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around Alemira Campus implementation projects; following the implementation architectures, developing deep expertise in the Alemira technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Alemira and Acumatica platforms.
Our Acumatica Consultant will have in-depth knowledge of the Acumatica Cloud ERP and will work alongside a team of laser-focused professionals, dedicated to delivering a world-class experience to our clients.
- Strategically guide clients through the software implementation process.
- Deliver informative, insightful, and engaging training.
- Provide timely, outstanding post-implementation service and support.
- Conduct in-depth discovery meetings targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the client.
- Produce professional documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for clients and prospective clients; create Statements of Work (SOW).
- Perform project scoping, planning, business process mapping, UAT testing.
- As the Subject Matter Expert on the solution, provide guidance and direction to both the internal implementation team and the client implementation team.
- May contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assisting with proposal development, and delivering presentations.
- Deliver insightful, engaging training sessions via phone, web, remote session and on-site.
- Provide prompt, exceptional customer service and support.
- Represent the Company to industry partners, learning institutions, and government agencies. Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
Skills and Expertise:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience as an ERP consultant, handling at least 5 ERP implementations, which include but are not limited to, setup, configuration, and, if applicable, customization.
- Have in-depth manufacturing/distribution experience.
- Be experienced with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping, and end-to-end process experience is a plus.
- Understand common industry business practices related to accounting, sales/manufacturing/inventory management, as well as an advanced understanding of accounting theory, accounting systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects successfully while meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, communication, and listening skills required.
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal, customer service, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
- Ability to function effectively in a collaborative, team-oriented, matrix environment, and build strong relationships with managers, co-workers, clients, vendors, and internal clients.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and Visio and project management tools.
- Ability to travel, as needed.
- Be passionate about ERP consulting and software.
- Exhibit a high level of energy, urgency, engagement, and accountability.
- Have an innate curiosity, combined with a thirst for knowledge & a creative mind, that will allow you to provide complex solutions to complex customer challenges.
- College degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Electronic Engineering etc.) strongly desired
- 4+ or more years of experience for Acumatica Implementation and Support
- 5+ years of experience in ERP sector
- Ability to write simple reports and do certain customizations
- Strong business & functional knowledge of Acumatica
- Acumatica Certifications is a must
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote work, flexible schedule
- Standard contracts on the labour law
- International company, English is the primary communication language