WHO WE ARE
At Global Expansion, we are passionate about delivering a Global PEO solution that provides an exceptional employee experience and a streamlined, cost-effective solution for our clients.
We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for focused, positive, and energetic people to join our global team.
Why work with us? It’s simple. We offer an incredible culture with lots of growth opportunities. Innovation and creativity are at the top of our list of core values, along with compassion, integrity, and a willingness to get the job done. But we’re not just all about work. We have an exceptional company culture and a leadership team that genuinely believes in balance.
We are building a team that is laser-focused on delivering the best Global PEO solution on the market and would love for you to join us.
WHAT YOU DO
The Accounts Receivable Analyst will report to the Head of Finance and will provide all-around accounts and administration support and be highly organized.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Add new clients/ new projects in different platforms
- Enter detailed client and project data
- Manage, process and enter data from extensively detailed paperwork
- Bill clients and run credit control reports
- Generate and prepare reports based on requested data for administrative and client use
- Ensure that client and project records are kept complete, updated and organized
- Create and send out invoices to customers
- Perform credit control procedures and follow-up with customers on outstanding invoices as required
- Independently address billing inquiries from customers
- Perform review of partner billings and GX invoices; highlight discrepancies and resolve
- Create and maintain accurate accounting records for A/P and A/R transactions
- Assist with monthly reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of monthly payment cycle and urgent payments
- Assist with the preparation and reconciliation of Intercompany balances
- Perform monthly review with Head of Finance – key account reconciliations, KPI’s
- Address ad hoc queries and tasks
Technologies You Get to Work With:
- Sage – Accounting software
- QBO – Accounting software
- HubSpot - CRM system
- ExaVault - Manage sensitive information and documents with clients and partners overseas.
- Rydoo/Expensify - Expense Management system for internal and external clients
- Experience in working with international clients
- Fluency in another language (s)
- Experience in payroll
- Understanding of customer relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – major or concentration in accounting or finance preferred
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Learn best practices and become a SME with our technology.
- Great people. We only hire the best which means you're working with the best!
- During the pandemic, we are all remote. Next year, we will be a hybrid arrangement.
- Relaxed and collaborative atmosphere with a casual dress code in the office.
- We’ve been serving clients for over 20 years, and we’re growing fast. You’ll be a part of a team that configures software to deliver quickly and effectively.
- Always learning something new! You will develop a wide variety of skills, and will become a subject matter expert in your first year.
- Great salary and benefits. We have highly competitive salaries and offer great bonuses for exceptional contributors. We have enterprise-class benefits.