Cabin (cabin.com.sg) is a next generation accounting and corporate secretary service provider. We combine technology with specialised expertise to provide a simple and fuss-free experience for our customers. Unlike similar businesses out there, we see our customers as partners, and we care.Job Description
We are a young start-up currently embarking on our next phase of growth, and we are looking for an experienced tax accountant to join us on this journey.Some examples of the work involved
- Preparation of annual tax computations, and from time to time, unaudited financial statements
- Performing tax filings
- Servicing customers on tax-related matters (e.g. providing advice and recommendations)
- Providing assistance and support, from time to time, on monthly reporting matters, including but not limited to performing bank reconciliation, monthly financial statements, GST calculations, etc.
- Oversee tasks performed by finance executive
We are looking forward to working with someone who
- Has an accounting degree. ACCA and/or CPA is preferred but not required.
- Has a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in external accounting firm, preferably within the tax department.
- Enjoys working with small-medium enterprises and business owners.
- Takes ownership and can work independently to achieve clear outcomes.
- Can communicate well in English (both spoken and written).
- Pays attention to details and is meticulous in his/her work. Demonstrate this by forming a sentence using the word “simple” in your email reply to this job application.
- Has experiences with Xero accounting software is preferred but not required.
- Full-time role S$3,500 - S$4,500 per month depending on experience.
- Part-time role S$20 - S$25 per hour depending on experience.
- Higher remuneration possible for applicants with added experience and capabilities to handle a more diverse set of tasks.
- Remote working and flexible hours can be arranged. 2-3 days per week.
- Special working arrangements can be made for stay-home mums, primary caretaker for a family member, or staff who are residing in Malaysia.
- 14 days annual leave.
- Medical benefits.
- Corporate mobile phone and laptop provided.
- Travel expenses incurred during work are reimbursable.
We looking forward to hearing from you!