About This Role
We’re looking for an outstanding Account Manager to join our Client Success team, to drive the customer success and customer experience function across Talent Hub. Build interactions with customers, solve their problems and needs. She/he will also encourage the customer to get the best from what we offer and think of ways to improve and systematize customer experience. She/he will manage client retention rates, job renewal (farming).
- As a Consultant for our hiring partners, act as the main point of contact for existing customers at the assigned accounts, and provide the business solutions.
- Generate, Manage and Achieve Re-farming jobs(Revenue) and NPS Target from the existing customers at the assigned accounts.
- Identify the client's value chain and ultimately create value map strategies for their own set of customers.
- Analyze Glints customers' satisfaction and needs, which may open up new opportunities for cooperation.
- Manage long term partnerships and provide outstanding service to the client on commercial and rally for differentiated support from the larger organization.
- Continuous liaising with the recruiters and Clients making sure that the needs of the customer for each job role are communicated clearly in order to get the best matching and quality profiles in efficient time.
- Act as a leader of a team of Client Success Associates and drive the team to meet the company’s strategic objectives in terms of sales, services, and growth target.
- Proven work experience in a client facing role min 3 Years.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Get used to on the Remote Working Environment, Experience with Excel, HubSpot and other sales tool preferred but not necessary
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent Speaking and listening skills
- Fluent in English
Please Send your latest CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org.