Here at Upmesh, we’re on a journey to reinvent how people shop. We use technology to merge entertainment with shopping to create new shared experiences, and grow new communities where people buy, sell and transact in exciting new ways.
Starting with shoppable livestreaming, we’re changing the face of e-commerce in Southeast Asia and are looking for people who want to spearhead this change with us.
Some things you will work on:
- Own the merchant journey post-onboarding
- Relentlessly experiment on strategies/tactics to identify growth levers and opportunities to increase merchant GMV
- Actively manage client relationships to forecast potential issues and reduce churn
You might be a great fit if:
- YOU ARE BASED IN SINGAPORE
- You build rapport easily with strangers
- You can maintain your mental and emotional distance to deliver what customers need, not what they want
- You rely on facts, not opinions to deliver suggestions
- Bonus: Prior Account Management experience
- A fresh graduate from university
You should consider this role if:
- You communicate clearly and concisely - why say many words when few words do the trick?
- You want to work in a high-performance startup that is constantly evolving to align with the go-to-market strategy
- You understand that speed > perfection
- You are ambitious and want to “do big things”
- You have the courage to try and go where no one has gone before
- You are low ego, and execute to move the company forward, not yourself
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Fully remote role
- Medical assistance including COVID coverage
- 16 Annual leaves + 14 Medical leaves
- Lots of rewards!