Vsee is looking for Account Executives / Account Managers to provide consultative sales to customers in the healthcare industry and create long-term, trusting relationships with them. They will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. You will be doing customer demos - explaining VSee’s products/services through video calls, basic troubleshooting, and growing existing accounts. AE / AM needs to perform strongly as an individual contributor to his/her assigned team.
In terms of client management, you will conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews. You will also report the progress/activities to/from clients and facilitate communication between internal teams regarding client needs. You will conduct meetings with clients to effectively manage the accounts with the ultimate aim of becoming a trusted partner for clients. With this, you need to understand their needs, desires, and what is important for them to succeed. In terms of financial management, you will lead contract negotiations during the lifecycle of the contract. In terms of communication, you need to be able to charm and influence people across the world. You will also provide actionable feedback for improvement/course correction internally and externally. You must also be comfortable in influencing across teams and stakeholders. In terms of operational management, you will demonstrate an attitude where they roll up their sleeves and handle issues that arise. You will be responsible for the administration of internal/external reporting requirements. Lastly, in terms of strategic management, you will strategize with clients to identify opportunities for growth. You will identify risks and provide solutions that allow for innovation and change. You will brainstorm with management/peers for best practices. You will also continuously drive performance enhancement and real value initiatives for clients.
This is a full-time, work-from-home opportunity.
● Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
● Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
● Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
● Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
● Provide developers with customers’ feedback and contribute to the identification and creation of new features or products
● Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
● Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
● Deliver periodic reviews with customers (e.g. Health checks)
● Proactively analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features that meet their requirements
● Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
● Prepare reports on account status
● Collaborate cross-departmentally within VSee to establish and communicate best practices
● Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
● Address all product-related queries on time
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
● 3-5 years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, technical account management role. Managing customer care, call center, and/or back-office operations is preferred.
● At least 3 years of experience in start-ups or high-growth companies is also preferred.
● Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
● Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot), MS Office (particularly MS Excel), and Google Suite.
● Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
● Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales, and consultancy.
● Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
● Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
● Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
● SaaS and Cloud experience a benefit.
● Solid technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
● Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
● You must be willing to work long, hard hours, and sometimes on weekends (as needed).
● Be willing to work during US business hours (Eastern/Pacific time)
● Be willing to work solely for the company
● BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related degree.
● Performance bonus
● Paid vacation leaves
● Stock options
● Company-sponsored, 7-day retreat in Southeast Asia every year
● Permanent work from home
● Career advancement opportunities
Requirements (WFH Set-Up):