Backed by some of the world’s top reputed venture capital funds, CoLearn was incorporated in early 2020 with the goal of making Indonesia competitive on a global scale. We aim to provide the best educational content and technology possible to advance STEM education.
Our team love what they do and are on a mission to revolutionize the way education is offered and perceived in Indonesia traditionally. We are committed to make learning fun, accessible and safe. Our culture of putting students’ learning experience, employee ownership and leadership transparency as a priority empowers our team to achieve goals, they didn’t think possible.
We are looking for people who are passionate, curious, collaborative, committed and fun loving to join our innovative fast-growing company that is determined to shape the future of the ed-tech industry. Our product and engineering teams in India have multiple roles, give us a shout to know more!
Please submit resume in English *
?About The Company
- ? Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast.
- ? Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
- ? Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- ? Students-First approach
? About the People
- ❤️ Love what we do
- ? Committed to making learning fun, accessible, and safe
- ? Teams are better. We value ownership, responsibility, transparency
- ? Global, diverse backgrounds. Been there, done that.
? Remote done right
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls.
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong.
- A good balance between deep focused work and collaborative work ⚖️
What will you do in the role?
- Identifying and securing new revenue opportunities and built upon existing relationships
- Managing sales executives directly helping and directing them to achieve their targets.
- Responsible to manage & convert leads for versatile Colearn programs.
- Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, this includes counseling through phone, email, chat and video calls.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
- Responsible for communication the Why, How, and What of CoLearn to learners and their parents.
- Meeting and overachieving the given weekly, monthly and quarterly target in terms of revenue as well as number of enrolments.
- Maintaining effective communication till the time learner is onboarded and ensure the learners are comfortable with the platforms
- Ensuring proper documentation in the CRM, including but not limited to sales process tracking and data management.
- Able to manage a small sales team
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- Are comfortable in communicating with students and parents
- Have track record of being accountable
- Are passionate about improving education in Indonesia
- Have good understanding of school level math and science
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently and prioritize
- 5+ years of professional experience, including minimum 1 year experience in leading a small sales team
- Bachelors or Masters degree
You will make us go ? if:
- You’ve had experience in EdTech
- You have experience working for a startup who have scaled 0 to1
- You have B2C selling experience
Sounds like a match? Or sounds a bit too much? Don’t agree with something here? Let’s talk.