Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles
. We are driven by innovation
and looking for team players
who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care
. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an exceptional Associate Solutions Consultant (Post Sales)
to join our growing team. In this role, you will work with Enterprise and Strategic customers in their adoption of the Workato platform for Integration and Automation drive from a business and technical perspective. You will be defining and driving best practices around integration and automation working with customer business and technical stakeholders. You will help Workato extend the functionality of our product and continuously improve our engagement best practices.Responsibilities
- Experience working across multiple customer-facing teams (Sales, Business Development, Product, Engineering, Customer Success) to improve the product's vision and to make global businesses and organizations successful.
- Technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting, and analysis with strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non-technical audience. You help Workato employees and customers approach and resolve technical problems and design scalable services.
- Gather requirements via client meetings and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, Business Development and Engineering.
- Develop and maintain assets for best practices, design and implementation patterns, etc.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to review customer requirements and feedback, and identify opportunities for Workato platform enhancements
- Accelerate development for roadmap features to address specific customer requirements.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to Workato's knowledge base.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Workato customers.
- Apply as a recent graduate, final year undergraduate, or Masters student with a discipline in information systems, computing, engineering, science, mathematics or equivalent
- Be available to work full-time from Q1 2022 onwards
- Technical background or a good understanding of technology and industry trends, especially in the app integration space.
- 0-3 years of hands on experience in Solutions and Implementation Consulting across multiple industries.
- Plus if you have worked with Integration Platforms such as TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, WebMethods, etc.
- Plus if you have worked with cloud business apps like Workday / NetSuite / Salesforce / Servicenow / Marketo is a plus.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Plus if you have experience working with C Levels.
- Fast learner who can independently conduct extensive research, and synthesize ideas, information and options quickly.
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company.
- Flexible Work culture.
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back.
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work.
- Support for professional development and continuous learning.
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue.
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations.
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses.